Re: [SCA-JML] trip to Japan

    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 29, 2012

      > Check with the local sites on the Internet, my friend says that they are
      > still recovering from last years damage.

      You should be OK with Tokyo and points West as the damage was in the Tohoku region.

    • ErinK
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 1 8:05 AM
        We got scolded for walking though a (modern) cemetery in Tokyo. Which I think was an overreaction by one lady (plenty of others passing through had nodded politely to us) but still something to consider. Also I find it unlikely such photos would be useful - they are not always (or typically?) dated and finding a way to translate them might be very difficult.

        ERIN