Re: [SCA-JML] My First Kyo Yuzen Attempt

  • the.lady.phoenix@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2012
      just letting you know, in case you forgot yahoogroups strips all
      attachments (including pictures)

      On 20/02/2012, Lionhardht <thepride@...> wrote:
      > This is my first serious attempt at doing kyo yuzen. I would like any and
      > all comments and critiques.
      >
      > If you have any experience our knowledge, please contact me.

    • Lionhardht
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2012
        I must apologize. I forgot to say I have posted a picture in the album "kyo yuzen".

        Thank you

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, the.lady.phoenix@... wrote:

        > just letting you know, in case you forgot yahoogroups strips all
        > attachments (including pictures)

      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2012
          -- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Lionhardht" <thepride@...> wrote:

          > This is my first serious attempt at doing kyo yuzen. I would like any and all comments and critiques.

          I'm afraid I have no information to offer as Yuzen dates to well after the end of SCA period and I'm still trying to learn how to do shibori less badly.

          Good luck with your project.

          Saionji no Hana