Re: Taiko workshop, Sebastopol, CA 3/3/12

  • Ward
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2012
      how awesome would it be if you could film this and through it on youtube. SUPER AWESOME I SAY !! SUPER AWESOME !!!

      Lord Yamamoto Morikazu

      > A friend of mine who plays with Sonoma County Taiko informed me the are holding a workshop on Saturday, 3/3/12 in Sebastopol, CA.
      > Details are at the link below.
      >
      > http://www.sonomacountytaiko.org/TTE.html
      >
      > (It's geared to beginners, but I signed up anyway. It's a chance to play, refresh basics and work on form.)
      >
      > Saionji Shonagon
      > West Kingdom

    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2012
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Ward" <mi6_studios@...> wrote:
        > how awesome would it be if you could film this and through it on youtube. SUPER AWESOME I SAY !! SUPER AWESOME !!!

        Will you settle for these instead? They were taken two weeks ago at a gig my group did for a local school

        http://youtu.be/urprWcmI84I includes me on one of the o-daiko solos. (I'm the fourth solo, right before the shime-daiko interlude in the middleof the piece.)

        http://youtu.be/SPhg5UmJF-Q

        Saionji Shonagon