Re: [SCA-JML] Taiko workshop, Sebastopol, CA 3/3/12

  • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2012
      Wow, too bad it's so far away for me. It's fun seeing parts of both worlds
      (taiko and SCA) intermingling.

      (I devote too much time to taiko right now to be able to participate in the
      SCA as well, but I'll probably go back at some point).

      On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM, LJonthebay <wodeford@...> wrote:

      > A friend of mine who plays with Sonoma County Taiko informed me the are
      > holding a workshop on Saturday, 3/3/12 in Sebastopol, CA.
      > Details are at the link below.
      >
      > http://www.sonomacountytaiko.org/TTE.html
      >
      > (It's geared to beginners, but I signed up anyway. It's a chance to play,
      > refresh basics and work on form.)
      >
      > Saionji Shonagon
      > West Kingdom

    • Ward
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2012
        how awesome would it be if you could film this and through it on youtube. SUPER AWESOME I SAY !! SUPER AWESOME !!!

        Lord Yamamoto Morikazu

        > A friend of mine who plays with Sonoma County Taiko informed me the are holding a workshop on Saturday, 3/3/12 in Sebastopol, CA.
        > Details are at the link below.
        >
        > http://www.sonomacountytaiko.org/TTE.html
        >
        > (It's geared to beginners, but I signed up anyway. It's a chance to play, refresh basics and work on form.)
        >
        > Saionji Shonagon
        > West Kingdom

      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2012
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Ward" <mi6_studios@...> wrote:
          > how awesome would it be if you could film this and through it on youtube. SUPER AWESOME I SAY !! SUPER AWESOME !!!

          Will you settle for these instead? They were taken two weeks ago at a gig my group did for a local school

          http://youtu.be/urprWcmI84I includes me on one of the o-daiko solos. (I'm the fourth solo, right before the shime-daiko interlude in the middleof the piece.)

          http://youtu.be/SPhg5UmJF-Q

          Saionji Shonagon