Re: Exhibition in DC

  • Jessica Mulligan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2012
      Awesome!  We were just at National Geographic this past Saturday to see the Staffordshire Hoard exhibit with 19 of our SCAdian friends.  I had no idea Samurai were coming next.  I think another group outing is in order.  We've got a growing number of Japanese personas around Fredericksburg that I'm sure would love to go, and maybe we'll recruit a few more afterwards.  :)

      Thank you for the link,
      Sanada Katsumi