Re: [SCA-JML] New Member from Caid

  • Kendal Lenton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2012
      After reworking my device some, this is what I've come up with.

      It still has the Gomaisasa,or the 5 bamboo leaves that can be found in the
      Minamoto Clan crest, but switched the gentian flowers for a single iris
      flower. I'm still learning about the devices used in Japan, but am hoping
      that I can get something submitted sooner than later

      http://s1066.photobucket.com/albums/u417/Akiko_Minamoto/?action=view¤t=Irisflower.jpg