Re: Fw: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 3476

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11 9:27 AM
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Leah Lloyd <danabren@...> wrote:
      > It was the first scroll I have done in a looong while, it was good to get back on the horse, so to speak ;)

      I wish you could've heard the gasps in court. ;-D

      Hana
    • art_fetish
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11 11:42 AM
        You should be very proud of your scroll work. I showed it to those of my Barony and everyone was very impressed by how lovely it was...even the vikings ;)

        -Lady Kimiko

      • melrwing@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11 11:52 AM
          And those Vikings are a tough crowd!

          - Ishikawa no married to a Viking

          You should be very proud of your scroll work. I showed it to those of my Barony and everyone was very impressed by how lovely it was...even the vikings ;)

          -Lady Kimiko

          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Leah Lloyd <danabren@...> wrote:
          > Thank you!
          >
          > It was the first scroll I have done in a looong while, it was good to get back on the horse, so to speak ;)
          >
          > Soga

          > 1b. Re: Laurel scroll by Soga-hime
          > � � Posted by: "Jennifer Kobayashi" jhkob@... jhkob
          > � � Date: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 am ((PST))
          >
          > Soga-hime it is _beautiful_ and amazing!!
          > �
          > -Ki no Izumi

        • LJonthebay
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11 2:23 PM
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "art_fetish" <art_fetish@...> wrote:

            > You should be very proud of your scroll work.

            Soga-hime's only been doing these since Amaterasu-omikami came out of her cave.

            She did a King's Order of Excellence for Fujiwara no Aoi and an AOA for Fujimaki Tosaburou Hidetora in 2000, so I HAD to ask her to consider doing mine.

            Saionji Shonagon,