Fw: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 3476

  • Leah Lloyd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
      Thank you!

      It was the first scroll I have done in a looong while, it was good to get back on the horse, so to speak ;)

      Soga

      1b. Re: Laurel scroll by Soga-hime
          Posted by: "Jennifer Kobayashi" jhkob@... jhkob
          Date: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 am ((PST))

      Soga-hime it is _beautiful_ and amazing!!

      -Ki no Izumi

    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Leah Lloyd <danabren@...> wrote:
        > It was the first scroll I have done in a looong while, it was good to get back on the horse, so to speak ;)

        I wish you could've heard the gasps in court. ;-D

        Hana
      • art_fetish
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
          You should be very proud of your scroll work. I showed it to those of my Barony and everyone was very impressed by how lovely it was...even the vikings ;)

          -Lady Kimiko

        • melrwing@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
            And those Vikings are a tough crowd!

            - Ishikawa no married to a Viking

            You should be very proud of your scroll work. I showed it to those of my Barony and everyone was very impressed by how lovely it was...even the vikings ;)

            -Lady Kimiko

            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Leah Lloyd <danabren@...> wrote:
            > Thank you!
            >
            > It was the first scroll I have done in a looong while, it was good to get back on the horse, so to speak ;)
            >
            > Soga

            > 1b. Re: Laurel scroll by Soga-hime
            > � � Posted by: "Jennifer Kobayashi" jhkob@... jhkob
            > � � Date: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 am ((PST))
            >
            > Soga-hime it is _beautiful_ and amazing!!
            > �
            > -Ki no Izumi

          • LJonthebay
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
              --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "art_fetish" <art_fetish@...> wrote:

              > You should be very proud of your scroll work.

              Soga-hime's only been doing these since Amaterasu-omikami came out of her cave.

              She did a King's Order of Excellence for Fujiwara no Aoi and an AOA for Fujimaki Tosaburou Hidetora in 2000, so I HAD to ask her to consider doing mine.

              Saionji Shonagon,