Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Question on Sleeves

  • Carey Gorla
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
      Thanks I was thinking that in the case of making a hitatare it appears that the larger sleeve style does make sense but for everything else it appears to me that it was supposed to be smaller. Thank you for the information as I am trying to put together documentation to possibly enter my next set of garb into an A&S competition so that helps me make sense of things.
      Agnes

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2012
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Carey Gorla <agnesvonh@...> wrote:

        > Thanks I was thinking that in the case of making a hitatare it appears that the larger sleeve style does make sense but for everything else it appears to me that it was supposed to be smaller. Thank you for the information as I am trying to put together documentation to possibly enter my next set of garb into an A&S competition so that helps me make sense of things.

        Experimenting with a mock-up in cheap muslin will give you an idea of fit.

        Saionji no Hana