Fw: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 3472

  • Leah Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      Thank you, this is very useful.
      Soga Mememe/Kurokamakiri

      I recently acquired a Japanese book that is very special. This book was published in 1933 in Japan, it is a true blockprint book. Furthermore what makes this book so interesting is that is as a pattern book for traditional / historical clothing!

      I took a bunch of photos of this book to share. The book does include how you lay out the garments on japanese bolts.