Re: [SCA-JML] any sca-jml members in Atlanta, Athens, or anywhere in North Georgia

  • barontakeda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2011
      My son, Lord Matsuura Kenshin, and I are in the Central/Clemson SC area (Upstate SC). There are very few Japanese personas in southern Atlantia.

      sayanora,
      Baron Takeda Yoshinaka

      http://www.stgeorges.atlantia.sca.org

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2012
        I'm looking for a group in northern Georgia as well. I'm in Alpharetta. I know it's been a year. Any luck?

        - Eyler