A lunar cycle of poems project - night 26

  • art_fetish
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      "To those who long only for cherry blossoms
      How I'd like to point out the grass of spring
      In the snow of a mountain village." Ietaka poem in regards to Rikyu's style and regards for tea.

      I like this poem because it reminds us to always look for the beauty. No matter the time of year, or location there is always something beautiful to be found in the hear and now...no matter how humble or dark.

      Source: The Japanese way of Tea: From its origins in China to sen Rikyu , by Sen Soshitsu XV translated by V. Dixon Morris

      -Lady Kimiko