Re: [SCA-JML] A lunar cycle of poems project

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
      >I wish i had started saving them when you first started...

      Fortunately for us all, they are automatically saved in the sca-jml list archives:

      -Ki no Izumi
    • Jeanel Walker
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
        awesome!!! sugoi!!!!! domo artigato !!!! now onward to archives =)

        Jeanel Walker aka Iolii or Takaatsu
        My Facebook Link =)My Deviant Art Page Link

        >I wish i had started saving them when you first started...

        Fortunately for us all, they are automatically saved in the sca-jml list archives:

        -Ki no Izumi

      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

          > I wish i had started saving them when you first started i would have almost a book by now to take with me on long journeys through out the known world, but I didnt think of it sooner. pout.

          Support your local bookseller!

          Saionji no Hana, sometime poet, avid reader