Re: [SCA-JML] A lunar cycle of poems project - night 20

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
      I wish i had started saving them when you first started i would have almost a book by now to take with me on long journeys through out the known world, but I didnt think of it sooner. pout.

      Jeanel Walker aka Iolii or Takaatsu
      My Facebook Link =)My Deviant Art Page Link

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
        >I wish i had started saving them when you first started...

        Fortunately for us all, they are automatically saved in the sca-jml list archives:

        -Ki no Izumi
      • Jeanel Walker
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
          awesome!!! sugoi!!!!! domo artigato !!!! now onward to archives =)

          Jeanel Walker aka Iolii or Takaatsu
          My Facebook Link =)My Deviant Art Page Link

          >I wish i had started saving them when you first started...

          Fortunately for us all, they are automatically saved in the sca-jml list archives:

          -Ki no Izumi

        • LJonthebay
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

            > I wish i had started saving them when you first started i would have almost a book by now to take with me on long journeys through out the known world, but I didnt think of it sooner. pout.

            Support your local bookseller!

            Saionji no Hana, sometime poet, avid reader