scrolls - help

  • Jenn Prado
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      Is the anyone who has acceptable wordings for scrolls in Japanese. I am looking for an AOA wording already in Japanese that I can put on a scroll and insert a name and date.

      My brush calligraphy leaves something to be desired, but I have a friend who would be ever so pleased to have a Japanese scroll.

      Sent from my iPhone
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011

        Greetings from Solveig! Do you have any further information about the scroll in question such as what the AoA is being given for, the approximate time period of interest of the recipient, what kingdom is giving the AoA, the place and time it was/will be given at, and stuff like that?