Re: [SCA-JML] Re: [SCA-Archery] an important resource

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2011
      Nostrand, Name Construction in Medieval
      Japan<http://potboilerpress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=25>
      Written by "Solveig Throndardottir" (aka Dr. Barbara Nostrand), a large
      compilation of historical Japanese names - forenames, surnames,
      nicknames,...
      $42.95
      Sale: $38.66
      Save: 10% off

      Add:

      *********
      From the site your recommended.
      Much better than the Amazon price but still out-of-my-range.
      I've already spent my 'high-price book fund for this year getting an atlas
      of 17th century maps (they don't make an atlas of 15th century maps).

      On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > '
      > On Sep 19, 2011 4:06 PM, "richard johnson" <rikjohnson39@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > one book I'd like to get is
      > >
      > > Name Construction in Medieval Japan by Solveig Throndardottir
      > > which is out-of-print.($321 @ amazon)
      > >

      > Have you tried Potboiler Press? I believe she put out a new version a few
      > years back.
      >
      > -Ii

      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
      "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined security
      will soon find that they have neither."