Re: Part 2 - Book reviews from Cleveland Art Museum Library

  • Jessica Mulligan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
      Thank you for your reviews!  Now I have more titles to add to my wishlist.  I have a copy of Japanese Costume and Textile Arts and it is my cornerstone for Momoyama period kosode.  Being able to see the Momoyama and Edo period kosode side by side throughout the book is helpful in learning to distinguish the differences in color, pattern, and overall style.  Oh, and the book was not expensive, I bought my copy on Amazon for $12.

      -Sanada Katsumi