Re: Question about Potboiler Press

  • hexslinger
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
      Yep, one of those was me. I had an identity theft problem several years ago because of an online purchase, and it was a real hassle, so I've made a point of trying to be extra-careful. Alban contacted me about it already and let me know that was what war going on.

      Hope he gets things straightened out soon. ^_^ Thanks for the vouching-for-him, folks.

      ==Leanne