Criteron Collection 50% off

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011

      Greetings from Solveig! For those of you interested in picking up Japanese movies in the Criterion Collection, Barnes & Noble has a 50% off sale through the end of the month.

    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011
        > Greetings from Solveig! For those of you interested in picking up Japanese movies in the Criterion Collection, Barnes & Noble has a 50% off sale through the end of the month.

        It applies to online and in-store purchases too!

        http://video.barnesandnoble.com/u/DVD-The-Criterion-Collection-of-Special-Edition-DVDs/379000756

        Saionji no Stop Me Before I Spend Again!