Fox Hunt VII - Middle Kingdom Event

  • Jitoyama
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011
      Greetings My Fellow Nihonjin,

      It is with great pleasure I announce that the Canton of Foxvale (Middle Kingdom) will be hosting its annual Fox Hunt event on Saturday, August 27th. We are traveling to the Far East this year as foreigners to Japan. I wish to send out a special invitation to those here on the mailing list. It would be wonderful to see as many Japanese personas at the event as possible. We are also seeking volunteers and class instructors (especially classes of Japanese subject matter). The more, the merrier! If interested, please email me at yamamura.kitsune@...

      For more information, visit http://www.foxvale.org/foxhunt

      Kashiko,
      Lady Yamamura Kitsune, OW
      yamamura.kitsune@...