Chikubushima - art, book, thoughts?

  • scott_rekishika
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2011
      I am sorry to say I cannot help much in this. I own the book, but have not yet gotten around to reading it in detail. When it first came I did skim through it. It looks interesting to anyone interested in Japanese art history, Azuchi-Momoyama period, Nobunaga and Hideyoshi, and other related subjects. If you are very interested in the Azuchi-Momoyama period I suggest that you get it even though I have not read it in detail yet. If it is a time period that you really like than I think any information about it will help your understanding of the period. Just my opinion though.