Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Looking to delve deeper on specifics: Saga area

  • sigrune@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2011
      Wait? were not in Japan anymore?!? And here I thought this was just
      one of those Nanban clothing crazes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 24, 2011
        Hahaha. Not at all, actually. I love getting the details right; it's not a worry for me in the slightest. (: It's fine to say that the Laurel Kingdoms are "off the map", but I feel they should still be a substantial distance away from Japan; that helps maintain the overall feeling of "I have traveled a long way and this culture is not my culture" for me.

        With regards the Mongols, one of my dear friends in the far-off Kingdom of the East is playing a Mongol. I certainly don't *need* an excuse to know her persona, especially way over here in Caid, but I rather like having one. (: