Re: Looking to delve deeper on specifics: Saga area

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2011
      > I am rather fond of the explanation given by one of the members of this forum that one day she stepped out of her ox cart and found herself in the Laurel Kingdoms.

      As for myself, I am in the namban Kingdom of the West because my Emperor commanded it be so. ;-D What other explanation could there be?

      Saionji no Hana
    • sigrune@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 24, 2011
        Wait? were not in Japan anymore?!? And here I thought this was just
        one of those Nanban clothing crazes.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 24, 2011
          Hahaha. Not at all, actually. I love getting the details right; it's not a worry for me in the slightest. (: It's fine to say that the Laurel Kingdoms are "off the map", but I feel they should still be a substantial distance away from Japan; that helps maintain the overall feeling of "I have traveled a long way and this culture is not my culture" for me.

          With regards the Mongols, one of my dear friends in the far-off Kingdom of the East is playing a Mongol. I certainly don't *need* an excuse to know her persona, especially way over here in Caid, but I rather like having one. (: