Re: Returning member, considering a Japanese persona

  • hexslinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2011
      Arigatou gozaimasu, Solveig-sensei. I'll focus my studies there for now. (: I am hoping to order your fine book soon, as my husband has also indicated that he'd be interested in a Japanese persona, and we are both going to need names. (And I want to do it RIGHT. No picking things at random this time for me. (; )

      I am truly in awe of all the resources gathered for Japanese personae! There is so much to read. (:

      ==Leanne