Re: [SCA-JML] Returning member, considering a Japanese persona

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2011

      Greetings from Solveig! My general impression is that your best bet for being an active female member of the buke is to choose the early Kamakura period from say the Genpei War to the Jokyu Disturbance. Around this time women owned estates and did all sorts of stuff.

    • hexslinger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2011
        Arigatou gozaimasu, Solveig-sensei. I'll focus my studies there for now. (: I am hoping to order your fine book soon, as my husband has also indicated that he'd be interested in a Japanese persona, and we are both going to need names. (And I want to do it RIGHT. No picking things at random this time for me. (; )

        I am truly in awe of all the resources gathered for Japanese personae! There is so much to read. (:

        ==Leanne