Translation for scroll

  • John Newton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2011
      Greetings all,

      I have a scribe who asked me for assistance in getting a Japanese
      translation for a scroll. If anyone has the skills to assist, and is
      willing to do so, please let me know.

      Furukusu Masahide
    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2011
        Send me the text and I'll see what I can do.

        -Ii

        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2011
          I'm in on that action also.

          Maybe you could post the scroll texts sans names in case anything like a
          recipient were also on the group.