Re: [SCA-JML] Passing of a great star: Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo

  • Anthony Bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2011
      On Mar 16, 2011, at 11:00 PM, JL Badgley wrote:

      > The following message was released by her husband, Master Phillip of Gent,
      > regarding Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo, the first person I know of to receive
      > a laurel for Japanese arts in the Kingdom of Atlantia, and a terrific
      > mentor, educator, and friend.

      I've been staring at my screen for like ten minutes. Words totally fail me.

      I absolutely am at a loss of what to say.

      I've known Kiri for like 30 years, and... damn. I really can't believe it.

      We've lost a great resource, and a great friend.

      Goodbye, Kiri. Thanks for everything. I'll miss you.

      Edward