Estrella War Thanks and Apologies

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      If you were hoping to take my Saturday classes, they were called due to the local remake of "The Wizard of Oz." I hope everyone got battened down and is unhurt and safe. (I tore down after my ridge pole sleeve failed and managed to pack out before the rain started in earnest.)

      Thanks to all who did come out for the Thursday class and the New Year party.

      Apologies if I'm sounding a bit abrupt. I'm still pretty exhausted and face a day of unpacking, reorganizing and cleaning everything that got hurled into the back of my truck.

      Saionji no Hana