Re: [SCA-JML] Wokou/wako question

  • Randy Shughart
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2011
      This website: http://www.chineselongsword.com/
      has videos and sword manuals from the time when the Wokou/Wako attacked China during the Ming Dynasty

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2011
        FYI
        A year or so ago I wrote a story that included Japanese pirates and
        collected some info on them.
        Although NOT being a scholar I rarely add sources for my own reference
        materials, I DO make a strong effort to credit the author when known.

        Thus I have created a file in the FILES section called JAPANESE PIRACY
        into which I placed what I was able to find out.

        I also hve a reference that I have never read:
        Pirate of the Far East 811-1639 by Stephen Turnbull

        I hope this is useful.

        On 2/19/11, Randy Shughart <randall_shughart@...> wrote:
        > This website: http://www.chineselongsword.com/
        > has videos and sword manuals from the time when the Wokou/Wako attacked
        > China during the Ming Dynasty

        Rick Johnson
        http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com