Purchasing Japanese garb

  • faherman2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2011
      For those of us who are really, really terrible at sewing, are there any good sources from which to purchase Japanese garb? (I'm specifically thinking of commoner/peasant-style clothing, rather than armor, possibly Nara-era.)

      Thanks.

      Fredrick the Dark
    • Charles Dodge
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
        Takara Hayashida recently started doing Japanese Garb commisions under Firefly Designs. Hopefully she will see this and reply as well.

        Nakos

        For those of us who are really, really terrible at sewing, are there any good sources from which to purchase Japanese garb? (I'm specifically thinking of commoner/peasant-style clothing, rather than armor, possibly Nara-era.)

        Thanks.

        Fredrick the Dark

      • JESSICA DODGE
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
          You may contact me at firefly_designs@...
          you can also find firefly designs on facebook.
          I do all types of non armor japanese clothing and costumes.
          Yis,
          Helena Panier (aka Takara Hayashida)