Re: Cooking a SCA feast with Japanese Flair

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 10, 2011
      > If you are looking for a modern Japanese cookbook. Japanese Cooking: A Simple Art by Shizuo Tsuji is the best one out there.

      This one I DO have and it's a great resource on modern Japanese cuisine.

      Saionji no Hana
    • Michelle Touketto
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 10, 2011
        I'll have to look for this one, but for modern, I greatly enjoyed Japanese
        Women Don't Get Old or Fat by Naomi Moriyama. My husband, the one
        supposedly so interested in Japanese culture, etc, couldn't handle all the
        "fishy" stuff, that's such a large part of Japanese food.

        Gwen

        --
        "All knowledge is worth having." Anafiel Delaunay, Kushiel's Dart.