Armor 4 sale

  • macvkiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      List,
      My name is Robert Rodgers and I have what I would consider a dress armor for sale. Made about 4 years ago by the Samurai Store in Japan, the only problem with it is the storage box was damaged during shipment. The armor is 13th to 14th century and made mostly from handmade steel. Laced correctly and painted properly. The armor is a bit small for me. It was listed as better fitting for someone under 5' 11" and less than 200 lbs. I am listing it at 600.00 or best offer. Photos on request. Please email me at macvkiller@... if interested.
      Thanks a bunch
      Regards,
      Robert Rodgers