Re: New member in Merides

  • mkolkie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
      well I am working on my late era Japanese garb, don't have a persona yet. still looking to find others who like the Japanese side of RCA... I live about 35 miles north east of Atlanta, out in Duluth. So I must figure out who the Athens people are.

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Devlen Duncan" <dpd78609@...> wrote:

      > Are there any other Japanese persona's in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking for people to work/campaign with.

    • merlyn_elzebeth
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2011
        Hmm... I would say we have three with Japanese personas (all are alternates though) in Bryn Madoc. We also have a goodly number who know quite a bit about Japanese history or crafts but don't have a Japanese persona (just the garb). :)

        Himitsu