Re: [SCA-JML] Re: New member in Merides

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
      >>group's October event. It was Japanese themed.

      Yeah myself and half my Household was at that event it was great! I did a tea
      ceremony for the Crowns.

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu
      House Chiburi

    • mkolkie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
        well I am working on my late era Japanese garb, don't have a persona yet. still looking to find others who like the Japanese side of RCA... I live about 35 miles north east of Atlanta, out in Duluth. So I must figure out who the Athens people are.

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Devlen Duncan" <dpd78609@...> wrote:

        > Are there any other Japanese persona's in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking for people to work/campaign with.

      • merlyn_elzebeth
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2011
          Hmm... I would say we have three with Japanese personas (all are alternates though) in Bryn Madoc. We also have a goodly number who know quite a bit about Japanese history or crafts but don't have a Japanese persona (just the garb). :)

          Himitsu