Re: New member in Merides

  • merlyn_elzebeth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Devlen Duncan" <dpd78609@...> wrote:

      > Are there any other Japanese persona's in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking for people to work/campaign with.

      I'm down in Athens, GA. It's too bad you just missed my group's October event. It was Japanese themed. I was impressed with how many people who don't have Japanese personas wore Japanese garb!

      Himitsu
    • Bryant Richards
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
        >>group's October event. It was Japanese themed.

        Yeah myself and half my Household was at that event it was great! I did a tea
        ceremony for the Crowns.

        In Honor and Service,
        Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu
        House Chiburi

      • mkolkie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
          well I am working on my late era Japanese garb, don't have a persona yet. still looking to find others who like the Japanese side of RCA... I live about 35 miles north east of Atlanta, out in Duluth. So I must figure out who the Athens people are.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 13, 2011
            Hmm... I would say we have three with Japanese personas (all are alternates though) in Bryn Madoc. We also have a goodly number who know quite a bit about Japanese history or crafts but don't have a Japanese persona (just the garb). :)

            Himitsu