Re: [SCA-JML] New member in Merides

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011
      >>Are there any other Japanese persona's in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking for
      >>people to work/campaign with.

      I'm from Murray, KY in Meridies, not exactly close to you but not that far away
      either, we may even attend some of the same events. I'm head of a Japanese
      Household based out of Murray. Welcome to the Kingdom!

      In Honor and Service,
      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu
      House Chiburi

    • merlyn_elzebeth
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Devlen Duncan" <dpd78609@...> wrote:

        > Are there any other Japanese persona's in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking for people to work/campaign with.

        I'm down in Athens, GA. It's too bad you just missed my group's October event. It was Japanese themed. I was impressed with how many people who don't have Japanese personas wore Japanese garb!

        Himitsu
      • Bryant Richards
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
          >>group's October event. It was Japanese themed.

          Yeah myself and half my Household was at that event it was great! I did a tea
          ceremony for the Crowns.

          In Honor and Service,
          Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu
          House Chiburi

        • mkolkie
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
            well I am working on my late era Japanese garb, don't have a persona yet. still looking to find others who like the Japanese side of RCA... I live about 35 miles north east of Atlanta, out in Duluth. So I must figure out who the Athens people are.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 13, 2011
              Hmm... I would say we have three with Japanese personas (all are alternates though) in Bryn Madoc. We also have a goodly number who know quite a bit about Japanese history or crafts but don't have a Japanese persona (just the garb). :)

              Himitsu