New member in Merides

  • Devlen Duncan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011
      Are there any other Japanese persona's in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking for people to work/campaign with.
    • Bryant Richards
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011
        >>Are there any other Japanese persona's in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking for
        >>people to work/campaign with.

        I'm from Murray, KY in Meridies, not exactly close to you but not that far away
        either, we may even attend some of the same events. I'm head of a Japanese
        Household based out of Murray. Welcome to the Kingdom!

        In Honor and Service,
        Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu
        House Chiburi

      • merlyn_elzebeth
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Devlen Duncan" <dpd78609@...> wrote:

          > Are there any other Japanese persona's in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking for people to work/campaign with.

          I'm down in Athens, GA. It's too bad you just missed my group's October event. It was Japanese themed. I was impressed with how many people who don't have Japanese personas wore Japanese garb!

          Himitsu
        • Bryant Richards
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
            >>group's October event. It was Japanese themed.

            Yeah myself and half my Household was at that event it was great! I did a tea
            ceremony for the Crowns.

            In Honor and Service,
            Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu
            House Chiburi

          • mkolkie
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 12, 2011
              well I am working on my late era Japanese garb, don't have a persona yet. still looking to find others who like the Japanese side of RCA... I live about 35 miles north east of Atlanta, out in Duluth. So I must figure out who the Athens people are.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 13, 2011
                Hmm... I would say we have three with Japanese personas (all are alternates though) in Bryn Madoc. We also have a goodly number who know quite a bit about Japanese history or crafts but don't have a Japanese persona (just the garb). :)

                Himitsu