Re: Rising Sun at Estrella War 2011

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
      It's official. I will be taking the lead on Rising Sun and requesting land from the West Kingdom.

      http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php is still accepting online pre-reg for Estrella through this Saturday.
      When you do your pre-registration (last day to do so online is this coming Saturday), indicate West Kingdom as your kingdom and Rising Sun as your group.

      I also need to know who is coming so I can ask my land agent to save us space. Please email me at wodeford AT yahoo DOT com with the following information:

      SCA Name:
      Pre Registration Number (if you have one):
      Tent type (Mundane, Period)
      Tent footprint, including ropes:
      Orientation of tent door (long side, short side) (to keep us from making the only space that your tent fits in be opening into the side of someones tent)
      Expected Arrival Date/Time:

      Obviously, the sooner I can furnish this information to my land agent, the happier she will be.

      If folks prefer to camp with their kingdoms or war units, that's fine. The House of Cheerful Monkeys will be there to welcome our friends - even the ones I haven't actually met yet.
      Thursday night of War Week is our traditional Lunar New Year celebration.

      Saionji no Hana
      West Kingdom
    • LJonthebay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2011
        Rising Sun will be camped with the West Kingdom. If you are planning on camping with me, please contact me no later than this Saturday at wodeford AT yahoo DOT com with the following information, so I can give the kingdom land agent what she needs to plan space:

        SCA Name:
        Pre Registration Number (if you have one):
        Tent type (Mundane, Period)
        Tent footprint, including ropes:
        Orientation of tent door (long side, short side) (to keep us from making the only space that your tent fits in be opening into the side of someones tent)
        Expected Arrival Date/Time:

        http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php is still accepting online pre-reg for Estrella through this Saturday.
        When you do your pre-registration (last day to do so online is this coming Saturday), indicate West Kingdom as your kingdom and Rising Sun as your group.

        Thursday night of War Week is our traditional Lunar New Year celebration. Watch this list for details as I know them.

        Thank you,
        Saionji no Hana