Haiku translation

  • Andrew Aedo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      Yumi koushi
      tama wa koutou
      michi terasu

      would that I could type the Japanese on a mac.

      The yumi is from the "an" in ankoku, though it is the less common of the two
      possibilities for said kanji. the kou in koushi means to resist.

      Tama is spirit. the wa in this case is very important. koutou will be
      "hikari + katana"

      michi is of course, road or path and then terasu is to cause to be
      lightened.

    • Doug Goreas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
        Just wanted to let you all know that I am selling my 8 plate style Kabuto on
        EBAY

        http://cgi.ebay.com/Kabuto-8-Plate-SCA-Legal-/190487164907?pt=LH_DefaultDoma
        in_0
        <http://cgi.ebay.com/Kabuto-8-Plate-SCA-Legal-/190487164907?pt=LH_DefaultDom
        ain_0&hash=item2c59eb77eb> &hash=item2c59eb77eb

        If you know of someone that may be interested please pass this along.

        In Service

        Yamagi no Takeshi

      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Goreas" <dgoreas@...> wrote:
          > If you know of someone that may be interested please pass this along.

          Yamagi-dono, I took the liberty of cross posting your message to the Tousando forum.

          Saionji no Hana