Re: Samurai Eye

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2010
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:
      > Great updates.

      Aren't they, though? As I went through my notes, I realized that the idea for SE goes back to the fall of 2004! The SCA Japanese Co-Prosperity Sphere and our non-SCA friends from places like Sengoku.ru have so many people making us all look good.

      Contributions are always welcome (though if Real Life gets busy it might take me awhile to get them added)! http://wodefordhall.com/guidelines.htm describes how to participate.

      Saionji no Hana
    • sekinakagawa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2010
        I love the new pictures. I met Ishida no Kentarou Mitsumasa at May Crown
        here in An Tir last Spring. He is very talented. I don't have words for the
        Heian Armor other than WOW!

        Humbly,
        Sukeie

        To ask a question may be a moments' shame,
        But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.