Samurai Eye

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2010
      Samurai Eye has been newly updated. http://wodefordhall.com/samurai.htm

      Be sure to check out contributions from some of our usual suspects, PLUS a stunning Heian yoroi hitatare and armor from a new contributor who wrote to me a couple months ago from Moscow.

      Enjoy,
      Saionji no Hana
    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2010
        Great updates.

        Man... I need to remake a few outfits and send you updates. Some of
        my pics are looking pretty slovenly next to what you have up these
        days!

        -Ii

        On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 7:07 AM, LJonthebay <wodeford@...> wrote:
        > Samurai Eye has been newly updated. http://wodefordhall.com/samurai.htm
        >
        > Be sure to check out contributions from some of our usual suspects, PLUS a stunning Heian yoroi hitatare and armor from a new contributor who wrote to me a couple months ago from Moscow.
        >
        > Enjoy,
        > Saionji no Hana

      • LJonthebay
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2010
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:
          > Great updates.

          Aren't they, though? As I went through my notes, I realized that the idea for SE goes back to the fall of 2004! The SCA Japanese Co-Prosperity Sphere and our non-SCA friends from places like Sengoku.ru have so many people making us all look good.

          Contributions are always welcome (though if Real Life gets busy it might take me awhile to get them added)! http://wodefordhall.com/guidelines.htm describes how to participate.

          Saionji no Hana
        • sekinakagawa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2010
            I love the new pictures. I met Ishida no Kentarou Mitsumasa at May Crown
            here in An Tir last Spring. He is very talented. I don't have words for the
            Heian Armor other than WOW!

            Humbly,
            Sukeie

            To ask a question may be a moments' shame,
            But not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.