The Barony of Bryn Madoc presents Japanese Games - October 22-24

  • merlyn_elzebeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      Konnichiwa minna-san!

      I wanted to remind you that this upcoming weekend is the Barony of Bryn Madoc's Japanese event.

      We will have a torchlight tourney on Friday night, Japanese-themed fighting as well as arts and science activities for the whole family. We will also dine on a Japanese feast. Japanese garb is not required; but is encouraged.

      The event is at Camp Daniel Morgan (the small group camp) at Hard Labor
      Creek State Park in Rutledge, GA

      Visit our web flier at
      http://www.brynmadoc.org/danelaw19.html

      domo arigatou gozaimashita!