Re: Great Western War, Taft, CA 10/6-11/10

  • LJonthebay
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2010
      Great Western War is coming up and the Monkeys Are Getting Excited - which does not bode well for their helping me pack. Sake has been acquired, and I am told by one of my friends from CAID that he was going to be bringing some manju from a highly regarded maker of sweets in his neighborhood Cheerful.

      The House of Cheerful Monkeys will once again offer a sake tasting on Saturday evening of Great Western War, sundown or thereabouts. Look for posts at the privies for location.

      I will also be teaching beginner taiko at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday afternoon. I understand that Katayama Hiromoto will be doing classes on persona and that there is a kumihimo class going as well.

      Looking forward to seeing some of you at war.

      Saionji no Hana