Re: Fortune telling

  • yamamura_kitsune
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
      Greetings Merlyn,

      Kuji-bozu, from the Middle Kingdom, recently taught a class on Asian divination at Pennsic. I believe this is something that he's taught for a few years now. You can find his handout at the below link (.PDF File). If that information isn't enough, I'm pretty sure he could answer most of your questions on the matter.

      http://kuji.windycitywizard.com/Asian%20Divination.pdf

      Kashiko,
      Yamamura Kitsune
      Aruki Miko of the Known World