Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Fortune telling

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      Well... I'm still around. And I have the article... somewhere.
      Unfortunately, I'm in Korea (Warrior's Gate) at the moment.

      I'll see what I can dig up... there is a small event today, though, so
      it may take me a while to get to it.

      -Ii

      On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM, merlyn_elzebeth
      <athanasiaseraphina@...> wrote:
      > Thank you,
      >
      > I tried the Internet Archive. Unfortunately, that page was not archived. Figures huh? :)
      >
      > Merlyn
      >
      > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Charles Dodge <greek_nakos@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Try searching the wayback machine at www.archive.org  You can paste the whole url there and it should pull up all the cached updates for the website. As long as the doc was written out on the site you can copy it. If it was a download continue searching the results, sometimes the wayback machine captures the downloads as well.
      >> Nakos

    • yamamura_kitsune
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
        Greetings Merlyn,

        Kuji-bozu, from the Middle Kingdom, recently taught a class on Asian divination at Pennsic. I believe this is something that he's taught for a few years now. You can find his handout at the below link (.PDF File). If that information isn't enough, I'm pretty sure he could answer most of your questions on the matter.

        http://kuji.windycitywizard.com/Asian%20Divination.pdf

        Kashiko,
        Yamamura Kitsune
        Aruki Miko of the Known World