Re: Fortune telling

  • merlyn_elzebeth
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      Thank you,

      I tried the Internet Archive. Unfortunately, that page was not archived. Figures huh? :)

      Merlyn

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Charles Dodge <greek_nakos@...> wrote:

      > Try searching the wayback machine at www.archive.org  You can paste the whole url there and it should pull up all the cached updates for the website. As long as the doc was written out on the site you can copy it. If it was a download continue searching the results, sometimes the wayback machine captures the downloads as well.
      >
      > Nakos

    • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
        It's not there, I tried yesterday... And the only other thing you get from
        the site in the wayback machine is a family picture.

      • JL Badgley
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
          Well... I'm still around. And I have the article... somewhere.
          Unfortunately, I'm in Korea (Warrior's Gate) at the moment.

          I'll see what I can dig up... there is a small event today, though, so
          it may take me a while to get to it.

          -Ii

          On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM, merlyn_elzebeth
          <athanasiaseraphina@...> wrote:
          > Thank you,
          >
          > I tried the Internet Archive. Unfortunately, that page was not archived. Figures huh? :)
          >
          > Merlyn
          >
          > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Charles Dodge <greek_nakos@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Try searching the wayback machine at www.archive.org  You can paste the whole url there and it should pull up all the cached updates for the website. As long as the doc was written out on the site you can copy it. If it was a download continue searching the results, sometimes the wayback machine captures the downloads as well.
          >> Nakos

        • yamamura_kitsune
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
            Greetings Merlyn,

            Kuji-bozu, from the Middle Kingdom, recently taught a class on Asian divination at Pennsic. I believe this is something that he's taught for a few years now. You can find his handout at the below link (.PDF File). If that information isn't enough, I'm pretty sure he could answer most of your questions on the matter.

            http://kuji.windycitywizard.com/Asian%20Divination.pdf

            Kashiko,
            Yamamura Kitsune
            Aruki Miko of the Known World