NCMJ on sale!

  • ErinK
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2010
      Potboiler Press has Name Construction in Medieval Japan (also known as "Solveig's modest pamphlet") on sale for 10% off - it's under $40.

      http://potboilerpress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=25

      After spending 30 minutes or so poring over Lady Solveig's copy at Pennsic and not making much progress on a name I decided I should bring this process in-house. So if you're in Pittsburgh you will soon be able to borrow mine.

      ERIN
    • sigrune@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2010
        I see this post and it causes me to ponder...

        How close is the August Solveig to releasing her new addition :)
        Will there be a new version soon?

        (I know she has talked about it on the list several times before)

        Never the less, an excellent deal!

        -Takeda

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2010

          > How close is the August Solveig to releasing her new addition :)
          > Will there be a new version soon?
          I would not hold my breath about a new edition until maybe 2013.
          Solveig is supposed to be working on another project at the moment.