Thread kill = Re: ?Citizen or Patriot? a Serious question

  • Jehanne de Wodeford
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2010
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Padruig <rayzentz@...> wrote:

      > Hmmm. I do not know why such a topic would be inappropriate, except for those who are fearful of legitimate political discussion.

      How about the fact that it's completely off topic for this forum?

      The original sender has already indicated it was sent here by mistake and has apologized for doing so.

      So how about it if people wishing to engage in discussion of said message with the sender do so by contacting him off list?

      Saionji no Hanae, Moderator Staff