Re: [SCA-JML] ?Citizen or Patriot? a Serious question

  • Padruig
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10 3:36 PM
      Hmmm. I do not know why such a topic would be inappropriate, except for those who are fearful of legitimate political discussion. While I do not claim to be a scholar of Japanese history or politics, it seems that in the reading I have done, there were MANY instances of just such behavior (overthrowing the government). It might be an interesting study, to see if there are any parallels with governments in period, and our current one.

      As far as overthrowing governments, there is a precedent, after all. The offending definitions would probably have been recognized by our founders.

      my yens worth...

      Padruig McTavish
      Bard of Arrows' Flight
      Herald to TRH Timmur and Saige

      Dr. Raymond Zentz

      It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.

      From: William Giltner <iron_river_armoury@...>
      To: Albrecht Waldfurster <albrecht.waldfurster@...>; chia.moua@...;
      dadaditto@...; Dan Treadwell <darsalla@...>; Daryl
      <vallawulf@...>; David Harrison <dropyafaster@...>; Donna Dement
      <donna_dement@...>; Douglas Greene <greene06@...>; Eric
      Vargo <tempusratit@...>; Eve Schuster <evethebutterflybabe@...>;
      g.m.dowd@...; greg hinchcliff <greghinchcliff@...>; Harry Mr
      <hbowman@...>; jesse.vangunst@...; kathy anderson
      <kathy1037@...>; Kevin Knut <dragonswheir@...>;
      kwokfushing2002@...; Little John <littlejohnblacksmith@...>; Malcolm
      Uhl <malcolmuhl@...>; Matt Broadway <mattbroadway1974@...>; Mike
      <kuttur@...>; Mike Reed <frell_u_2@...>; northshield@...;
      Paul Motes <wtfbikeguy@...>; payan.moni@...; r_terese@...;
      ryanovick@...; sca-jml@yahoogroups.com; smithcurtis@...;
      sweetpief77@...; Tim Holt <tldholt@...>; russell@...;
      quetza@...
      Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 12:50:33 PM
      Subject: [SCA-JML] ?Citizen or Patriot? a Serious question

      ? Are you a Citizen Or a Patriot?

      Citizen is a Government supporting resource that the PTB use as a tool
      to generate revenue for maintaining and increasing Governmental
      control over OUR lives. The Only cares a Citizen has are:
      Comfort; Status; and Entitlement.

      A Patriot is a person
      willing to sacrifice self and comfort in order to defend and protect
      those freedoms and liberties that Our founding fathers put forth, and
      fought to secure... As detailed in the Declaration of Independence and
      the Constitution... Against ALL Enemies foreign and (ESPECIALLY)
      Domestic.

      You need to decide NOW... Before the PTB decide for
      YOU that we are ALL "Citizens" with: no Liberty; no
      Freedom; no Voice; and no Choice.... AND that to be a "PATRIOT"
      is to be an "enemy" of the STATE!

      William S. Giltner

      Lrd Tatsuo Okami

      Iron River Armoury

      www.iron-river-armoury.com

    • Jehanne de Wodeford
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10 3:53 PM
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Padruig <rayzentz@...> wrote:

        > Hmmm. I do not know why such a topic would be inappropriate, except for those who are fearful of legitimate political discussion.

        How about the fact that it's completely off topic for this forum?

        The original sender has already indicated it was sent here by mistake and has apologized for doing so.

        So how about it if people wishing to engage in discussion of said message with the sender do so by contacting him off list?

        Saionji no Hanae, Moderator Staff