Adding a New member

  • William Giltner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
       Greetings to all that dwell within these Halls
        Would a moderator please add " jesse.vangunst@... " to these Email lists.  He is a card holding SCA member and is interested in all information these lists share.

      Thank You

      William S. Giltner

      Lrd Tatsuo Okami

      Iron River Armoury

      www.iron-river-armoury.com

    • Jehanne de Wodeford
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
        An invitation has been forwarded to that email account. However, all one needs to do do join this group is to go to our home page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sca-jml/ and click on the little blue box that says "Join This Group."

        Further, one does not have to be a "card holding SCA member" to join this list, or, for that matter, to attend SCA events.